Kolping House also has a Resource Centre, Chapel, Laundry, Classrooms, Conference Halls, Swimming pool and Braai area.
- ACCOMODATION per person per night January 2010 (ALL PRICES INCLUSIVE OF V A T).
- 1 to 9 persons rates per person per day (R 100.00)
- 10 to 29 persons (R 90.00)
- 30 or more persons (R 80.00)
- Scholars/Students (R 60.00)
- Room 25 per couple B&B (R 420.00)
Self-catering facilities are available there are 2 visitors kitchens with stoves and fridges. PLEASE BRING ALONG YOUR OWN UTENSILS, CUTLERY, CROCKERY, POTS AND PANS.
- MEAL PRICES (INCLUSIVE OF V A T).
- Breakfast (R 50.00)
- Lunch (R 67.50)
- Supper (R 67.50)
- Braaies (R 100.00)
- Finger Lunches (80.00)
- Tea/Coffee and Snacks (R 25.00)
- Tea/Coffee only (R 5.00)
We supply bedding rooms has its toilet and shower. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN TOWELS AND TOILETRIES.
- Conference room (R 300.00 per day)
- Class room (R 200.00 per day)
Places of interest:
- Experience a walk up Die Kruisberg
High on a hill in Dysselsdorp is a little white Church. This landmark was built in 1978. Taking a closer look, one finds a footpath along the stations of the cross, depicting Jesus' last journey on earth. An annual pilgrimage up this path is held every Good Friday and people from all over South Africa converge on Dysselsdorp for the Easter Weekend.
- The Cango Caves
- Cango Wildlife / Crocodile Ranch
- Rabbit Farm
- Ostrich Farm
- Meiringspoort Waterfall
- Boat Ride and Braai at Stompdrifdam
- Absailing and caving at De Hoek
(Transport to these venues can be arranged)
Situated in Dysselsdorp only 25km from Oudtshoorn, we offer affordable, private, tranquil and secure accommodation for up to 120 people for:
- Education & Training,
- Conferences, ,
- Family and School Outings
Contact person: Mr. Roger Rossouw
P O Box 15
Tel: +27 (0) 44 251 6336
Fax: +27 (0) 44 251 6337
Cell: 083 627 6784
Email Us Here
Click on the Thumbnails below to view slideshow: